Monday, May 10, 2010

A Thought on Low-Rider Pick-Up Trucks...

Well, if you noticed the title, you can probably guess what I saw while driving to work today. Are you kidding me? It took me a moment to take it in and let my brain register, but yes, that's what it was. Now, all low-riders are stupid. They serve no purpose, and for all of you that have or want one, allow me to let you in on a little secret: They don't look cool. Cars, okay, I get it. They're already lower to the ground, and for some reason, you had an aneurysm or something and want it lower. Whatever. Even smaller pickups (i.e. S-10s, Frontiers, etc.), I can kind of almost see in a sick, twisted, half-retarded way. But not this guy. He had a Dodge Ram, man-sized truck almost scraping off the pavement. Come on dude. Seriously? This is what you want to spend your hard earned money on? I'll be completely honest, I was so dumbfounded at the lunacy of this inbred mongoloid's decision-making process, that only one word crossed my mind as he passed me going the other way: Idiot. So take comfort, guy, that 90% of the English speaking population that sees you thinks you're a moron. Congratulations. Your parents must be proud.

So a little piece of advice for all of you out there: If you really feel the need to be that much closer to the ground, do the rest of us a favor and buy a street luge. That way the people who drive trucks the way they're supposed to be driven can crush you into the asphalt if need be.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so now all mexicans are inbred?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't say anything about Mexicans...as a matter of fact, the young man I witnessed driving this particular "pimped out ride" was a white guy...so there...jerk.

    ReplyDelete